UHS Acute Care hospitals consistently earn accreditations, awards and recognition on national, regional and local levels. Take a look at the awards we have received.
Top Performers on Key Quality Measures®
Every year since 2011, The Joint Commission's Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® program recognizes hospitals for improving performance on evidence-based interventions that increase the chances of healthy outcomes for patients with certain conditions. Inpatient psychiatric service measure sets include the monitoring and use of multiple antipsychotic medications, continuing care plans and restraint and seclusion.
Acute care facilities owned and operated by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) have consistently been recognized by The Joint Commission as Top Performers.
- Corona Regional Medical Center, Corona, CA (2014)
- Manatee Memorial Hospital, LP, Bradenton, FL (2012, 2013)
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Sarasota, FL (2011, 2014)
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV (2014)
- Valley Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV (2014)
- Northern Nevada Medical Center, Sparks, NV (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System Inc., Amarillo, TX (2013, 2014)
- Texoma Medical Center, Denison, TX (2011, 2012, 2014)
- South Texas Health System, Edinburg, TX (2011, 2013, 2014)
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers LLC, Aiken, SC (2013)
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, Enid, OK (2011, 2013)
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Wellington, FL (2012, 2013)
- Centenial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV (2013)
- Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center, Eagle Pass, TX (2012, 2013)